Cannot saved changes in Cornerstone! Uh Oh!

Hi,

I am trying to male changes on my exhibition. page via cornerstone but every time I try to save it I get Uh Oh failed to save error.

I have tried to deactivate all the plugins but the error persists.

I need to make urgent updates on my site so I would appreciate a speedy response.
I can provide you with login details.
Thanks

I have created a duplicated page and it seems I can make changes there so I have swapped it for the former.
I would appreciate any explanation nevertheless.

Another new things since I have updated cornerstone is that the background of cornerstone editor now is black so it’s harder to see the text.

Hi @Tikapu,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your site and I see you’ve updated Cornerstone to the latest version but you still have the older version of X, always make sure to update both X and Cornerstone to the latest versions to avoid incompatibility issues and potential errors. You can find the latest version numbers here: (https://theme.co/docs/version-compatibility) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site. If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (As I see you’re using W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If you still have problems then please get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Let us know how this goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.