Cannot save in Cornerstone

Hi

I updated my theme and have had all kinds of trouble since. I am running version 5.2.5. My contact form has stopped working (Ninja Forms) and I have had to delete Essential Grid since the update (because my Host provider advised me this plugin was a problem). My website crashed, after my Host deleted Essential Grid it came back to life, but when I go into the Home page in Cornerstone, I can’t edit anything on the page. If I delete the Essential Grid sections of the page and try and save the blue line at the top just hangs there. I can’t make any changes. The contact form does not work. I’m in trouble here, please help! Happy to send login details. Thanks.

Hi,

Please make sure to update cornerstone as well.

The latest version is Cornerstone V2.1.7

After updating please make sure to clear plugin cache and browser cache.

If none of that helps, kindly send wp login in Secure Note

Thanks

Thanks. I tried to install WP Super Cache and it came up with this:

Warning! Could not update /home/cairnsmo/public_html/wp-config.php! WPCACHEHOME must be set in config file.Warning! /home/cairnsmo/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php does not exist or cannot be updated.

Cornerstone is up to date (v2.1.7).

Will send login.

Hi There.

If you didn’t have any caching plugin earlier, you don’t have to install a new one and you can ignore that clearing cache step.

If you’re still having issues when saving, please enable WP_DEBUG mode by editing your wp-config.php file.

Find the following line
define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);

Change it as follows
define(‘WP_DEBUG’, true);

Then we should be able to investigate your issue.

Thanks!

Still not able to save any changes in Cornerstone. Message reads ‘Uh Oh Content failed to save’.

Hi. Can you please give me an update? Were you able to investigate?

Hi There,

I would like to check your websiite but this link returns the 404 page: http://cairnsmountainbiketours.com/backendcmtbt.

Could you please double check?

Also provide us with your FTP account as well.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.