Cannot save changes in Cornerstone

Hi

Since I carried out updates yesterday I cannot save any changes I make to website www.adamcochranefitness.co.uk. So i’m now running the most up to date versions of wordpress, x theme and cornerstone. Anytime i try to save a change I get the “Uh oh, content failed to save” error message.

I have tried many suggestions as per other threads, clearing cache, deactivating plugins etc. no difference.

Will send login credentials in separate private message.

Many Thanks

Nicci

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Please enable WP_DEBUG mode by editing your wp-config.php file.

Find the following line
define('WP_DEBUG', false);

Change it as follows
define('WP_DEBUG', true);

Then we should be able to investigate your issue.

Thanks!

hi

this has now been amended

thanks

Hi there,

Upon investigating this issue further, I found that the following X extensions that you’re using is outdated and it throws an error.

  • X – Content Dock
  • X – Custom 404
  • X – Under Construction

I have disabled them and tested editing a page.

Could you please try updating your extensions and test on your end as well.

Thanks!

Hi

I have deleted those extensions as they are not in use at all. But still experienced the problem with not saving.

I have also seen that your test page will indeed save. So I have duplicated the page using the template section and can now carry out the changes I required and replaced the home page with the new page.

Do you have any idea why old pages will not save any changes but new pages there is no problem with?

Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for updating us in! I have edited a few of your pages and I did not encounter any issue saving my changes. I was able to add a section and being able to saved my changes. Could you please provide us the specific page where you have experienced the issue? We want to edit it and test it out to figure out what could be the issue.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.