Cannot remove video download button without loosing playback options

Hello!
I am attempting to upload a video to a page of my website that doesn’t support cornerstone and cannot seem to find a way to remove the download option from my video without getting rid of the other playback options.
I have been trying to fix this for quite a while now, and so far have tried:

1. Manually creating the video in HTML using the following code snippet:

1. Inserting this CSS into the global CSS on the X theme:
video::-internal-media-controls-download-button {
    display:none;
}

video::-webkit-media-controls-enclosure {
    overflow:hidden;
}

video::-webkit-media-controls-panel {
    width: calc(100% + 30px); /* Adjust as needed */
}
  1. I realised I could change the settings when I was editing inside the cornerstone editor, however I need to insert my video into a topic in learnpress, which doesn’t support cornerstone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello @Jglover,

Thanks for posting in!

Please note that custom coding is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom code and further enhancements should be directed to a third party developer.

You may need to enable first the option allowing Cornerstone to edit the LearnPress related post types. Simply go to X > Settings > Permissions > General. If nothing in the option displays, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.