Cannot open the posts on the back end

Hello guys
I did all the updatings requested, cornerstone, xtheme, and wordpress. Now I cannot get into the post from the back end. Only in incognito mode. I have cleaned all the caches

can you please help?
thanks
cheers
isabella

Hi Isabella,

Since the issue is in the backend, would you mind providing us your wordpress admin login in Secure Note

For the meantime, you can try testing for plugin conflict.

You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

sure thanks

Hello Isabella,

Thank you for the credentials.
I can see the issue that Cornerstone preview is not loading properly: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqeXIg0w9u. The error is Preview timeout. On your server setup, please do check PHP TIME LIMIT. Check it value. It might be 30 or less. Try to increase it to 300. If you are not familiar with this settings, please check in with your hosting provider to check this settings. Let us know how this goes.

Hi,
thanks a lot. I did it, but I still have the same issue…
any suggestion?

thanks a lot
cheers
Isabella

Hello Isabella,

I have logged in and I was able to edit your post in Cornerstone.

You may need to clear your plugin caches or temporarily disable W3 Total Cache while editing the posts.

ok I’ll try thanks. I can see you also see the text in Italic. why do you think it is? i didn’t set it up like that.
thanks

Hi Isabella,

It’s no longer italic, and it’s could be due the content before the social icons. And compared to screenshot, it’s been changed which may be fixed the italic issue.

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.