How do I fix this? I need answers.
I have the latest version of X and Cornerstone as I only just purchased the theme.
I have deactivated all third party plugins.
Cornerstone opens just fine in Chrome.
Help please!
How do I fix this? I need answers.
I have the latest version of X and Cornerstone as I only just purchased the theme.
I have deactivated all third party plugins.
Cornerstone opens just fine in Chrome.
Help please!
Hi There,
I have tested and CS does work on IE on my end.
On the other hand it is extremely recommendable to not use IE for development.
No developer will use it due to it instability. Please us Chrome, Firefox or Safari when developing.
Thank you
Hi Joao,
Thanks for the reply. I do use Chrome at home for developing but I also need to do some touch ups at my place of work and they only have IE. How can I make it work? What can you suggest?
Thanks
Hi there,
Please also try to completely clearing the cache of IE as it might help solve the issue.
Let us know how it goes.
Tried that already. I think it is because Silverlight is not up to date. Could this be the cause?
Cornerstone has no relationship with Silverlight. IE simply doesn’t support the latest web technologies used in Cornerstone. Sorry but there is no workaround or solution for this.
Thank you for understanding.
Thanks Xian, this is disappointing especially when I read that other users can open Cornerstone in IE.
I will work around it.
Thank you, you will be better off with a different browser 