Cannot modify header in

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$pages in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas03_data01/80/3403880/html/wp-content/plugins/search-engine-visibility/classes/plugin.php on line 128

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/a2pnexwpnas03_data01/80/3403880/html/wp-content/plugins/search-engine-visibility/classes/plugin.php:128) in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas03_data01/80/3403880/html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1116

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/a2pnexwpnas03_data01/80/3403880/html/wp-content/plugins/search-engine-visibility/classes/plugin.php:128) in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas03_data01/80/3403880/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1216

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/a2pnexwpnas03_data01/80/3403880/html/wp-content/plugins/search-engine-visibility/classes/plugin.php:128) in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas03_data01/80/3403880/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1216

The site is thurlow.com

I’ve tried deactivating 3rd party plug-ins. . .no luck.

Thanks so much!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your referenced site, but I cannot see X theme or Pro installed on that domain (see secure note).

However those errors are throwing from Search Engine Visibility plugin that you’re using. Try disabling that plugin by renaming the plugin directory. You can connect through FTP and perform that (/wp-content/plugins/search-engine-visibility/).

Make sure to purge your server cache before testing.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.