Cannot Make Edits to Local CSS on Pages

There seems to be a bug where I cannot delete custom CSS on individual pages. I am able to override styles by adding the same class twice and using !important to change the code. However when I go to save, any changes I make are lost and the old code is rendered again. I also can’t delete any of the custom CSS… Every time I do, the deleted code reloads on the page.

Is there a work around for this?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
Please make sure you are using latest version of Theme/cornerstone. Please disable all cache plugin and also flush server cache.
Check for any plugin conflict disabling all third party plugins. If that doesn’t help please post your website URL and login details in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.