I am not able to load images on my website. I am able to insert an image and it shows up on the left side panel, but it is not updating onto my page.
Also, I am having trouble resizing my banner image so that it fits on the page.
Any suggestions?
I am not able to load images on my website. I am able to insert an image and it shows up on the left side panel, but it is not updating onto my page.
Also, I am having trouble resizing my banner image so that it fits on the page.
Any suggestions?
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! This sounds like you are using a caching plugin or CloudFlare. Please clear your plugin cache or login to your CloudFlare account and purge your site cache. Cache can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately. Caching plugins are best to turn on only when you’ve finished building the site.
If this was not the case, please provide us the url of your site and the login details if necessary so that we can investigate the issue further.
Please let us know how it goes.
I placed a secure note on my original post. please let me know if you don’t see it.
Hi there,
Thank you for providing the credentials of the WordPress dashboard. I managed to access your website, add a new page called test page, and using the image element add one of the images from your Media section.
It worked with no problem. Would you please kindly give us detailed information of the steps you take to add image and you failed to do so?
Thank you
The images load, but I am not able to see any of the images on the preview pane. I have to open a separate window on the live page and that is the only way I can see the images or much of the content on the page.
When I launch Cornerstone, I will see the images for less then one second, then the images disappear Cornerstone starts loading and loading and loading…
Hi there,
I actually can see the image on the test page inside the Cornerstone with no problem. Did you not say which page you have the problem in and if you can see the test page image in the Cornerstone?
I suggest that you use Google Chrome Brower and kindly clear your browser cache. Feel free to check the cornerstone with the browsers, it might be something related to your browser.
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.