Hi Everyone, really really struggling on this one. I am non for profit casual web builder and I cant get a facebook feed to stay on a sidebar. Check out my little video here .
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! I have checked your site and your archive pages is using fullwidth layout. The sidebar is only visible in single post and not your archive pages. To resolve this, please go to X > Launch > Options > Blog > Archives and make sure that your layout is using the “Use Global Content Layout”.
Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.
Thankyou kindly for taking a look, i will be at my desk later this evening and check that out. Thankyou so much for your time. Very kind
Hi, Just to say a big thankyou for your support. I spent 3/4 scratching my head on this one, I couldn’t figure out that this post page was in fact an archive page.
Amazing support, thankyou
Huge thanks, this solved it. Great support. I missed the fact that this was an archive page.
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.