Cannot get section separators to work

I’ve tried to implement section separators on my site on section 2 and 1, but neither are visual. Please let me know what I’m doing wrong.

http://c79.076.myftpupload.com/

Hi there,

I have checked your site but I can only seem to see the blog home page.

Would you mind sending the link to the page you are currently working on?

Thank you.

http://c79.076.myftpupload.com/sample-page/

Hello,

I have visited the above link and I am redirecting to the home blog page again.

http://c79.076.myftpupload.com/ I made it the home page.

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Hi there,

Found out that there were malformed content

<font size = "4px">Welcome to Ferrer Commercial Real Estate Advisors, LLC, the commercial

I went ahead and closed it by adding </font> in the end of the content. And I recommend not using that tag, you may use CSS styling :slight_smile:

As for the separator, would it be okay if I re-install the theme? It’s staging but maybe you’re adding changes on it which may be affected by my actions, please backup your site first. This is the error I’m getting for the separator

jquery.js?ver=1.12.4&nocache=1:3 Error: <polygon> attribute points: Expected number, "0,100 10p,100 0,0". ja @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4&nocache=1:3 n.parseHTML @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4&nocache=1:4 a.fn.init @ jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=1.4.1&nocache=1:2 n @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4&nocache=1:2 onConstructElement @ builder.js?ver=2.0.6&nocache=1:6 (anonymous) @ core.js?ver=2.0.6&nocache=1:2 triggerMethod @ core.js?ver=2.0.6&nocache=1:2 (anonymous) @ builder.js?ver=2.0.6&nocache=1:5 (anonymous) @ backbone.min.js?ver=1.2.3&nocache=1:1 (anonymous) @ underscore.min.js?ver=1.8.3&nocache=1:5 _ @ backbone.min.js?ver=1.2.3&nocache=1:1 m @ backbone.min.js?ver=1.2.3&nocache=1:1 f @ backbone.min.js?ver=1.2.3&nocache=1:1 u.trigger @ backbone.min.js?ver=1.2.3&nocache=1:1 (anonymous) @ core.js?ver=2.0.6&nocache=1:2 triggerMethod @ core.js?ver=2.0.6&nocache=1:2 render @ core.js?ver=2.0.6&nocache=1:3 (anonymous) @ builder.js?ver=2.0.6&nocache=1:5 c @ underscore.min.js?ver=1.8.3&nocache=1:5 setTimeout (async) (anonymous) @ underscore.min.js?ver=1.8.3&nocache=1:5 __updateMarkup @ builder.js?ver=2.0.6&nocache=1:5 c @ underscore.min.js?ver=1.8.3&nocache=1:5 setTimeout (async) (anonymous) @ underscore.min.js?ver=1.8.3&nocache=1:5 _updateMarkupOnChange @ builder.js?ver=2.0.6&nocache=1:5 _ @ backbone.min.js?ver=1.2.3&nocache=1:1 m @ backbone.min.js?ver=1.2.3&nocache=1:1 f @ backbone.min.js?ver=1.2.3&nocache=1:1 u.trigger @ backbone.min.js?ver=1.2.3&nocache=1:1 set @ backbone.min.js?ver=1.2.3&nocache=1:1 (anonymous) @ core.js?ver=2.0.6&nocache=1:1 (anonymous) @ underscore.min.js?ver=1.8.3&nocache=1:5 m.each.m.forEach @ underscore.min.js?ver=1.8.3&nocache=1:5 proxyUpdate @ core.js?ver=2.0.6&nocache=1:1 (anonymous) @ core.js?ver=2.0.6&nocache=1:1 _ @ backbone.min.js?ver=1.2.3&nocache=1:1 m @ backbone.min.js?ver=1.2.3&nocache=1:1 f @ backbone.min.js?ver=1.2.3&nocache=1:1 u.trigger @ backbone.min.js?ver=1.2.3&nocache=1:1 set @ backbone.min.js?ver=1.2.3&nocache=1:1 h @ core.js?ver=2.0.6&nocache=1:3 a @ core.js?ver=2.0.6&nocache=1:3 dispatch @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4&nocache=1:3 r.handle @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4&nocache=1:3 jquery.js?ver=1.12.4&nocache=1:3 Error: <polygon> attribute points: Expected number, "10p,100 100,100 10…". ja @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4&nocache=1:3 n.parseHTML @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4&nocache=1:4 a.fn.init @ jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=1.4.1&nocache=1:2 n @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4&nocache=1:2 onConstructElement @ builder.js?ver=2.0.6&nocache=1:6 (anonymous) @ core.js?ver=2.0.6&nocache=1:2 triggerMethod @ core.js?ver=2.0.6&nocache=1:2 (anonymous) @ builder.js?ver=2.0.6&nocache=1:5 (anonymous) @ backbone.min.js?ver=1.2.3&nocache=1:1 (anonymous) @ underscore.min.js?ver=1.8.3&nocache=1:5 _ @ backbone.min.js?ver=1.2.3&nocache=1:1 m @ backbone.min.js?ver=1.2.3&nocache=1:1 f @ backbone.min.js?ver=1.2.3&nocache=1:1 u.trigger @ backbone.min.js?ver=1.2.3&nocache=1:1 (anonymous) @ core.js?ver=2.0.6&nocache=1:2 triggerMethod @ core.js?ver=2.0.6&nocache=1:2 render @ core.js?ver=2.0.6&nocache=1:3 (anonymous) @ builder.js?ver=2.0.6&nocache=1:5 c @ underscore.min.js?ver=1.8.3&nocache=1:5 setTimeout (async) (anonymous) @ underscore.min.js?ver=1.8.3&nocache=1:5 __updateMarkup @ builder.js?ver=2.0.6&nocache=1:5 c @ underscore.min.js?ver=1.8.3&nocache=1:5 setTimeout (async) (anonymous) @ underscore.min.js?ver=1.8.3&nocache=1:5 _updateMarkupOnChange @ builder.js?ver=2.0.6&nocache=1:5 _ @ backbone.min.js?ver=1.2.3&nocache=1:1 m @ backbone.min.js?ver=1.2.3&nocache=1:1 f @ backbone.min.js?ver=1.2.3&nocache=1:1 u.trigger @ backbone.min.js?ver=1.2.3&nocache=1:1 set @ backbone.min.js?ver=1.2.3&nocache=1:1 (anonymous) @ core.js?ver=2.0.6&nocache=1:1 (anonymous) @ underscore.min.js?ver=1.8.3&nocache=1:5 m.each.m.forEach @ underscore.min.js?ver=1.8.3&nocache=1:5 proxyUpdate @ core.js?ver=2.0.6&nocache=1:1 (anonymous) @ core.js?ver=2.0.6&nocache=1:1 _ @ backbone.min.js?ver=1.2.3&nocache=1:1 m @ backbone.min.js?ver=1.2.3&nocache=1:1 f @ backbone.min.js?ver=1.2.3&nocache=1:1 u.trigger @ backbone.min.js?ver=1.2.3&nocache=1:1 set @ backbone.min.js?ver=1.2.3&nocache=1:1 h @ core.js?ver=2.0.6&nocache=1:3 a @ core.js?ver=2.0.6&nocache=1:3 dispatch @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4&nocache=1:3 r.handle @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4&nocache=1:3

Thanks!

Go for it, that would be great! It’s backed up.

Hi there,

Still no luck, but now after re-installation, the curve-in and curve-out type work okay, but the angle-in and angle-out aren’t. You must also need to add a background color for it to work, it will be the separators color.

Does it still have some server side cache? I can’t reproduce this issue in any of my installation. I’ll forward this for further checking.

Thanks!