Cannot get menu to stay to top of page

Hi Guys, Please could you help me get my menu to stay to the top of the page.

the website is www.miglior.co.uk/newsite

I tried the custom CSS and JS in the support forums and whilst they seem to work temporarily after putting the code in, they do not work globally even after deleting cache.

Thanks

Hey There,

There is no need for custom CSS. Please go into your WordPress dashboard under Appearance > Customize > Header > Fixed Top. And you navigation / header will stay fixed on top. All the best!

Thanks for the reply Rubin, I instantly felt stupid. :slight_smile: But then I checked my site and it already has fixed menu bar at the top checked. When I am logged into my wordpress site and I am on the customiser… the menu header functions as I want, but If I log out and try on another computer it doesn’t stay on the top

Hi There,

Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

thanks so much thai. It looks like it was an Autoptimize that was stopping it from working. Looks like its some sort of caching plug in. Thank you :slight_smile:

Glad to hear it’s working now!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.