Cannot get Google Map to show at all

I have created two test pages for a custom Google Map, one with the Cornerstone “Map” element, and one with a text area that I’ve just copied and pasted the Google Maps code into. Neither work.

Google Map Element on Page: http://www.boyercompany.com/locations/
Google Map Text Element on Page: http://www.boyercompany.com/locations-test

I have a valid API key, but nothing shows. Help, please.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

To help you find out what exactly happening in your site, we need few information to investigate.
Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
    All the best!

I added a secure note. Please confirm receipt.

Hi There,

I see the incorrect usage of Map element. Either follow our shortcode version here (http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/map/) or if you’re using the Map element you can insert the embed code directly.

Hope that helps.

Thanks. I’ll give this a try.

Hi There,

In case if you’re using shortcode version, make sure to include the parameter api_key="YOURAPI" into your MAP shortcode. Or else you can try following this post as well (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/need-help-with-google-map-error/23887/10?u=mldarshana).

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.