Cannot get ethos 3 slider to work

Hi guys,

I went through the other similar posts but could not get it to work.

What I would like to achieve is a fairly simple “slider” which is just a static image above the menu. For that I selected ethos 3 skin, activated the plugin, created a fullwidth slider with my background image, selected the option above masterhead. I now end up with this message on the website :

Revolution Slider Error: You have some jquery.js library include that comes after the revolution files js include. This includes make eliminates the revolution slider libraries, and make it not work.

To fix it you can:
1. In the Slider Settings -> Troubleshooting set option: Put JS Includes To Body option to true.
2. Find the double jquery.js include and remove it.

I tried to figure out where is this option without success. Can you please help me get along with this?

Many thanks for your help guys,

Ugo

Hi Ugo,

Hope you’re well today.

Please try to check if you are using the latest version of Revolution Slider supported by X which is 5.4.7.1.

If you are updated to the latest version but you are still seeing issues, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

In case the issue persists, kindly provide us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.