Cannot edit site. Can't Open cornerstone Opens to old 'presence builder' website

When I click to edit my website from wordpress Dashboard, instead of linking to Pro & opening cornerstone, it links to my old website I created with 'Presence builder".

The website not connecting is - https://www.mermaidwholistic.ca

Any help is appreciated.

Hi Dustin,

Thank you for writing in, that site is not in PRO. Can you confirm that you activate the PRO theme on that site?

Please provide us login credentials on a “Secure Note” so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

I believe what happened is I accidentally published the Presence builder version over top the themeco pages I was working on. I’m worried about loosing the work I had.

I’m new to website creation, can you clarify the login credentials. Would they be the wordpress login, or the theme co log in?
thank you,

Hello Dustin,

We need your Login credentials for WordPress. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Done, thank you

Hey Dustin,

I have logged in and checked your site already. Everything seems fine. The homepage is still displaying the old site and the Pro theme has not been applied. Do you have caching features like Varnish or Cloudflare in your hosting server? Please check your hosting and make sure that all your site caches were purged so the new site changes will be displayed. You may need to contact your hosting provider for further assistance.

Thank you.

there was a pro theme there instead of the current homepage.
I had a site with Pro under construction now it is gone!

i believe its fixed now thank you for your help. I used Jetbackup up to a few days before.

We’re glad you sorted it out.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.