Cannot Edit Pages after Migration

Hi,

I have my wordpress site successfully migrated, and all the pages are working, but the problem is I cannot edit any of them on the live site via cornerstone.

I already did some reading on the forum and knowledge bases, and have tried doing the suggested solutions

Migrating via WP Migrate DB (nothing happened)
Exporting Page as Template (The Problem with this is when I can’t access any page to edit for cornerstone, from which I cannot upload a template, template upload button exist only when you’re on the page being edited, I also tried creating a new page, and edit with cornerstone, it still cannot be opened)
Can you help me with this?

Thanks
Peter David

Hi there,

Please avoid posting multiple threads of the same issue. And I replied to your other thread, let’s discuss it there :slight_smile:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.