Cannot edit page with Cornerstone

Hi,

Cornerstone doesn’t load a page. So now I cannot edit. And the worst part: I have to edit a page for a customer before midnight :frowning:

I found this error in my browser (chrome):

I get the same error when making a new test page…

Hello Randy,

Thanks for writing in!

Refused to display http://www.eventsenplanning.nl/?cornerstone_preview=1' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'DENY'.

Cornerstone is not working becuase iframe is getting blocked. The above error is related with server configuration. I would recommend you first get in touch with web hosting provider.

If you are running WordFence plugin, try deactivating that as in our experience it’s known to block iframes.

You can also refer following resources to resolve the problem:


Thanks.

Thank you for your reply. I talked to the webhosting guys and they changed something in the .htaccess file. They added: Header set X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN
But still no luck. Do you have another suggestion (for them)? I’m trying to get this fixed asap because of the upcoming launch date for the site. Hope you can help me.

Thanks!

Hi Randy,

In that case, can you please provide us your ftp login in a secure note

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.