Cannot Edit Landing Page

Hello!

My site RocktotheFuture.org is giving me an error when I try to edit the Landing Page with Cornerstone. “A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.” I see this is an issue with a few users but the solution always seems to be different so I’m not sure what the issue or the solution is. I can update other pages on the site though, and the landing page loads when I click “customize”. Please assist. Thanks!

Hi there @rocktothefuture,

Thanks for writing in!

Do you have any custom JS or CSS on that page added within the editor? If so it’s possible there’s a syntax error preventing the preview from loading.

In addition is perhaps there a plugin that’s used only on that one page? If so, try disabling that and see if the preview loads.

If it still doesn’t work, please include your wp-admin details in a secure note and we’ll take a look.

Thanks!

Hello! I left the information above. Thanks!

Hi,

I tried editing and it seems to work on my end.

See Video - https://www.screencast.com/t/DmuhJUIzp1QX

Try to clear your browser cache and check again.

Thanks