Cannot drag or order elements in/within component div

Hi
I cannot drag or order elements in/within my component div with activated slot.
Is this a known issue?
I haven’t found anything about it.
Thanks & regards,
Hannes

Hey @salilou,

Thanks for reaching out!

There could be a custom code or plugins that affect the behavior of your website.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

If none helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thank you.
Seems not to be a conflict, as far as can test ist out.
Please see credentials in secure note.
Kind regards,
Hannes

Hi Hannes,

Unfortunately, there are no credentials found in the secure note. Before adding that, please make sure that you are using the latest version of Theme.

Thanks

The credentials are there. I send it again. Please see secure note.

Hi Hannes,

I have checked by adding multiple elements and am able to re-order those inside the DIV element.

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/20691221?key=500d5fad54aaf6285f11134846d8adeb

If that is not the case and you are trying to point out something else, please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

Thank you.
Is your div where you added and rearranged elements an exported component?

Hey @salilou,

There’s no problem on my end too. Please try the following:

1. Clear the browser’s cache
  2. Disable browser extensions if applicable
  3. Use a different browser

2023-09-14_23h27_57

2023-09-14_23h28_33

Thank you.
After Safari I tried it under Chrome, with no Extensions and cleared browser cache.
The issue remains.

Hey @Salilou,

I could not replicate the issue on my end as well. Please install MS Edge or Brave browser and try your site again.

Thanks.

Thank you.
Now I’ve come a little further.
I tested it on Brave browser with a blank wordpress installation with no Wordpress plugins installed.
The issue stays the same.
As you can see in the video, IN THE INSPECTOR I cannot drag or move elements into or within the component instance.
IN THE PREVIEW AREA I can do it, but not in the inspector.

It seems to be a bug.
Kind regards,
Hannes

Hi Hannes,

After seeing your video, I was able to replicate the issue in my local environment. But it is also working, as shown by my colleague Christian while dragging the elements in the preview section of the Page Builder. I will add this to our Issue Tracker so our development team can investigate this.

Thanks

Thank you!
Glad that it works in the preview section, so I can use it.
Kind regards & have a nice weekend
Hannes

Hi Hannes,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.