Hi for some reason, for the past 2 days when I click on the ‘Visual’ tab in my posts nothing happens as seen here https://www.screencast.com/t/umkZE9W6kY
The only way I can write or edit my post is from the text tab with all the coding!
Tried clearing cache/cookies still the same.
Please help me out.
Hi There,
You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
If that does not work please provide your login credentials in a private reply in order that we can help.
Let us know how it goes!
cannot find the issue, added a secure note with my login details.
Thanks!
Hi there,
Thank you for providing the login information. I went to your website and disabled all plugins. Then I added a new page and the Visual Mode worked ok:

This shows that there is a 3rd party plugin conflict going on your website. You need to check each 3rd party plugin one by one to see which one is causing the problem.
Thank you.
ok I see, would be nice to take a screenshot before, because I don’t know which where disabled.
Thanks
Hi There,
Go to Wp Admin > Plugins > Installed Plugins > Turn off ALL third party plugins, turn one 1 by 1 and test each time, once it stops working again you will know which plugin is causing the issue.
Hope it helps!