Cannot create any new pages

Well I can create them but cornerstone just refuses to open them even in skeleton mode. So my whole website cannot have any new content added to it. All I get is the conflict on front page error. Been trying for a few days now to get some support here.

Can someone please just log onto my site, create a new page then try to open it to edit. I have turned all plugins Off, removed all custom Javascript, CSS and have all latest updates but still does the same. In fact only started doing this after the last update.

UPDATE:
This only seems to happen when I save the page in draft mode. If I save it as published it will open OK. So maybe a bug with draft pages. Please check out, thanks

Hi @waynepatt58,

Thanks for writing in.

I will forward this issue to our developer.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.