Cannot change Logo Image in Under Construction plugin

Cannot change Logo Image in Under Construction plugin. I am trying to replace logo image - but won’t change from previous.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in!

that a strange thing happening.
Can you please send us your login details in a secure note so that we can have a look.
Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
    All the best!

Thanks

Hi. Secure note added. Thank you.

Hi There,

Did you change the WordPress login page URL? I have tried example.com/wp-login.php and example.com/wp-admin but it is redirecting to 404 page.

Could you please confirm with the correct information, so that we can look into your issue.

Thanks!

Hi there. I have updated note - thanks!

Hello There,

After changing the logo, you must clear the site cache since you have installed SG Optimizer before you test the site.
I went ahead and changed it already.

Please check your site now.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.