Cannot add Themeco Blog template to Archive

Hi!

I cannot add an Archive template to my Archive:

I created a page named “blog”, made this my WP posts page, then created an Archive to display my blog contents in order to being able to add the Themeco template “Blog 2” and set the condition “blog is being viewed” — but no elements show up in the outline when adding the above mentioned template despite CS saying that adding the template import was successful, other (section) elements however can be imported …

What am I doing wrong?

Jens

Hello Jens,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of plugin conflict or a cache issue. In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi Jens,

It is not understandable what exact problem you are having here. I have checked the Archive Template named Blog and it seems that the template has been modified. I have checked by adding the Blog 2 template once again, and it shows the perfect output as expected.

If that is not the case and you are trying to point out something else, please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.