Hello support!
How to add ninja form to page button link?
Bascially, I would like to link the form with “book now” buttons but don’t know how to do. I don’t have coding skill. Please advice. This is the website> www.welly.life
Thank you
Suang
Hello support!
How to add ninja form to page button link?
Bascially, I would like to link the form with “book now” buttons but don’t know how to do. I don’t have coding skill. Please advice. This is the website> www.welly.life
Thank you
Suang
Hi There,
Thanks for asking!
You can create a page with Ninija form and add the page URL to the button.
Check this video, how to ad Ninija form to page. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX3z5QC43AU
After creating the page with form, Please add the page URL to the button link.

Hope this is clear!
Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.