Cannot add new image

I can upload new image in the system, but it don’t appear in the post, I can only add old images who are already in the system, but not all of them, is it the new update?

Hello @Fridriksdottir,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

1 Like

Hello There,

I have created a sample post and uploaded the image just fine without any hitch. Check out this private post.

• See the link in the secure note below.

Thanks.

Hi Ruenel, no its not working no image is appearing, only grey and no image.

try upload a new photo into an article both cover and inside the article

Hey Margret,

That is because you will have to add a featured image to the post so that it will display in your looper.

And then the final result will be:

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel, I always add a featured image I have been using this system many years, Its not working still, I tried to do a test, and still the image does not appear in posts, also I cannot ad an image into the post, something is very wrong with the system. You can se in the screenshot no image after I add it.

I am using classic editor

Screenshot 2023-06-18 at 23.10.49

Hello Margret,

I was able to add my image to the post and display it on your homepage with no issue. We can restore the post if you want to so that you can check it.

Just to make sure, please upload .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif or .webp image files only. Other file formats will not be displayed.

Cheers.

Hi Ruenel I always use. jpg or .png photos, not working with us, are you using classic editor, can I send you video of the problem?

Hello There,

Please send me the URL of the post so I can check or at least a video screencast so I have an idea of how you are editing the page. I was only using the WP Editor when added the image and the featured image.

Thanks.

Hi here is the URL i named the post Test… https://frettin.is/?p=62165&preview_id=62165&preview_nonce=e77759ef89&_thumbnail_id=62166&preview=true

Also you can try to change photos in this article in classic editor, not possible

Thanks

Hello Margret,

I can upload and change the featured image with no issue at all.

Thanks.

How is that possible me and my staff all have the same problem, can I send you video, there you can see that I am talking about? And now after you changed the photo I only see blue line

Thanks

In this post you see the image is not appearing as well

https://frettin.is/2023/06/12/island-i-stridi/

I change to chrome browser, same problem

Hello There,

I am seeing the image:

I would recommend that you temporarily disable the Jetpack plugin.
And please send me the video and your updated WP credentials.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.