Cannot add image to Essential Grid

Hi X Team - for some reason, I am not able to add an image to my Essential Grid. Not sure why. Are you able to take a look? More information to come.

Hello @bluetroop2,

Thanks for writing to us.

It has been already reported to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it and so they can communicate it to the Essential Grid plugin developers.

Thank you for understanding,

Do you expect to hear from them on a resolution soon? We are hoping to launch this site in the next day or two.

Hello @bluetroop2,

We haven’t heard anything from the creators of the plugin yet. Their last plugin update was in July of this year. We will communicate with them again about the issue.

Please bear with us.

Thank you for your help.

We’d like to go live today with the site if possible.

Hey @bluetroop2,

Regretfully, we don’t have an update yet.

Please stay tuned.

Thanks.

Checking back, please advise.

Hi @bluetroop2,

We still do not have any response from the authors.

Regards.

What can I do at this point. My customer is getting really upset with me.

Hello @bluetroop2,

As an alternative, you may use other grid plugins like the Envira Gallery or TheGrid plugin. Or you may also use the Grid element and insert the images in each cell.

Cheers.

Essential Grid is used throughout my site. Is there an update on the repair yet?

Hi @bluetroop2,

Sorry for the frustration and still we don’t have any updates from the plugin author.

Please stay tuned.

Thank you.

Can you please install The Grid plugin on my site? I do not see it listed among the bundled plugins.

Great. Now Essential Grid is doing the same thing on another site I’m working on… http://txcustomshades.bluetroop.com. I have built 10 EG grids for that site. What is going on?? Is it clashing with the new version of WordPress or Cornerstone?? I need a resolution because I have used Essential Grid in MANY of my projects. Did it stop working??

Hi Lorne,

Unfortunately, The Grid is no longer active. Themeco updates and support of this plugin will end on September 30, 2021. You may continue to use the plugin after this date at your own discretion.

This is an issue with the Essential Grid as switching to the default WordPress theme (2021) the issue will still persist. As a workaround for now, you can use the Add Bulk Images, instead of the Add Single

Cheers,

Thanks, the workaround works.

Hi @Lorne,

Great that it works for you.

Thanks

Heard from the developers yet?

Hello @bluetroop2,

Sorry for your inconvenience, We still do not have any response from the plugin author.

Thanks for understanding