Cannot access site!

Hi guys, just a quicky, but I am trying to access my site and cannot via computer yet it is perfectly fine at loading on mobile and I have done a ‘is it down?’ test and everything appears to be fine and up and running.

I have just received this notification from avast when trying to access my site so I am presuming that avast security is blocking my site but why would it throw something like that at me, has my site been hacked and a virus installed or something?

Any insight would be much appreciated, thanks!!

Screenshot 2020-10-03 at 01.53.09|689x479

Hello @mode500,

I have checked the URL in the screenshot and it cannot be loaded. I am just not sure if I am checking the right site.

See the secure note below.

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Yeah that is not the site, my site is www.mode500.com I am sorry I should have stated that.

Hi @mode500,

I can access this website https://www.mode500.com/ with no problem at all. I guess it is just your Avast Antivirus blocking your access to the website. I suggest that you exclude your website from scanning in Avast Antivirus.

https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/Antivirus-scan-exclusions

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Okay I have done that but it still does not load for me.

Hi @mode500,

Please ask your hosting provider on how to deal with this because this is already outside the scope of our team support. If you have any other concerns that are related to our theme, don’t hesitate to reach us.

Hope that helps and thank you for understanding.

Okay thank you!

Hi @mode500.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.