Cannot Access Dashboard - envira plugin error

I’ve been having this problem for over a week now. There was a problem with envira gallery plugin since the last xtheme update (5.2.3 if I remember correctly).

I was able to access the dashboard during that time but envira gallery is really hard to access. Every time I tried to update a gallery it gave me error message.

Now it gets worse. I can’t even access the dashboard.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function envira_get_galleries()

I read a couple of posts with similar problem and saw one of the support was saying an update with a solution is on the way. When would this update be available?

Thanks

Hi there,

Please kindly read the workaround below to access your admin:

This will be fixed on the next release which we do not have an ETA at the moment.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Is there any detailed steps on how to rename these files? Because I’m not familiar with this.

Thanks

Update: Never mind I got it working now. Thanks!

Hi there,

Glad that you have managed to access the admin. A fix will certainly be available in version 2.1.5 of the Cornerstone which seems to be available very soon
Thank you.

Looking forward for that update. Thanks

Hi there and the update is released. Kindly update your theme to version 5.2.4 and Cornerstone to version 2.1.6.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.