Canceling X Pro license

Hello, X-Masters!

Just now I purchased separate X PRO license for $60.

But I forgot about ability updating my X license to PRO (for $20)!!! :frowning:

Can I cancel separate license of X PRO and update the X to PRO and save my $40?

Now I not need two license…Ohh… My memory let me down and I soo hurried!

I pray to you to be kind and let me cancel my not smart purchase.

Thank you,

Hi @IvchenkoDV,

So sorry to hear about your not smart purchase (although we think all purchases of X and Pro are smart!).

I’ve cancelled the license and arranged a refund for you, so now you can go ahead and upgrade your X license.

Have a great day!

Thank you very much!
:slight_smile:

You’re welcome!

How long time (usually) need for refund my money?
When I can pay for upgrade to X Pro? :slight_smile:
I have no more money for additional purchase :non-potable_water:

I’ve initiated the refund straight away (when I replied earlier) but depending on your bank, it may take 3-5 business days before it hits your account.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.