Can You Add Fade In Effect to Separate Images Instead of Just on a Column?

Hi, I’m working on a site at the minute and I have one row with 3 columns, the left and right column I want 3 images in each and then in the centre will be text. I want to have the Fade In effect set to come on at different times so the images come in staggered instead of all at once when applying the effect to the column. Is this possible? I’ve looked for a short code but can’t find one!

Thanks!

Hi there,

Unfortunately, we do not have such a functionality available in our theme. You need to search for 3rd party plugins or custom developer such a functionality yourself. I did a Google Search which might help you get started.

Thank you.

Hi, ok, that’s a shame, but thanks for your help and pointers!

Cheers

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.