Oh my goodness,
Creating a new website and of course on my most complex page I can view in Pro, but when I go to edit the page is empty. As I am new to this, you may see other items that would help, please let me know.
Oh my goodness,
Creating a new website and of course on my most complex page I can view in Pro, but when I go to edit the page is empty. As I am new to this, you may see other items that would help, please let me know.
Hey There,
Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
All the best!
Hi there,
Thanks for the login, it’s your Godaddy account and I’m able to login to your WP Admin through that. Though, I can’t find the specific page that has this issue. Would you mind providing the exact URL? And what’s the last thing you did before this issue happens? Have you done database editing or migration?
Thanks.
Good evening Iam,
I have three links.
Link 1. This is my original page. For some reason I went into skeleton mode and had a panic attack so to say (I cannot even to begin to count the hours put into this page). http://03b.294.myftpupload.com/montana-noxious-weed-field-guide/
Link 2. I then copied the page and tried it in Pro again. Same result and tried to fix what I originally went in to fix and ended up duplicating things in the skeleton mode so this page also appears correctly (but with numerous duplicate areas) but will not allow me to edit in pro. http://03b.294.myftpupload.com/montana-noxious-weed-field-guide-2/
Link 3. In this copy of the original I tried loading a previous edition prior to the mess I somehow created. Another instance of being able to view the page, but not edit. This is a – draft – so it says. http://03b.294.myftpupload.com/?page_id=6815&preview=true
I later discovered I had hit a button on the left side of the edit screen that took me into skeleton mode. I wish I had understood this prior to going into panic mode.
I certainly appreciate your time and assistance.
Thank you!
Kaaren
Hi there,
How did you copied and clone it? The reason you can’t edit it is because there is no cornerstone content. The one you see in the editor which you also copied are just shortcodes, remnants of cornerstone data. It’s there so once the cornerstone data is get corrupted, it will still display the page as is, but no longer editable since there is no data to edit.
What’s the last thing you did before this happen? Cornerstone is working fine, it’s just that the data are already corrupted/missing. It’s either restore your site to the previous date where it still there or re-do the content in the builder.
Thanks!