Can validate site to update theme

when I paste the validation code into the site and hit enter the site goes completely blank and doesn’t do anything. Any ideas on how else I can update the theme as the normal way isn’t working

Hey @adzimadzi16,

Thanks for reaching out!

There could be a plugin conflict on your website that’s why the validation didn’t work. I suggest checking this article then after that, validate your website again.

If it doesn’t help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

ive added a secure note - please can you take a look as we’ve tried everything.

there is an error on the site, some of the products have an additional option to buy a kit alongside the product, it appears as a tick box but when you tick it it doesn’t appear in the cart when checking out and I think its because the theme isn’t up to date, its been working fine before hand. nothings changed besides needing a theme update

Hey @adzimadzi16,

The issue with the validation on your website has something to do with a plugin conflict because when I tried to disable all the plugins and validate your website then it is validating without any issues.

On the other hand, to avoid confusion in the thread, I highly suggest creating a new ticket for your other issue.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.