Can validate license on staging site after update to 4.9.6

Needed to test with standard theme. On switching back to X on 4.9.6, validation fails with the error message the the License is already in use (which is true, it is in use the the site that generated the error).

Hi there,

You are currently having troubles doing the validation because you are using an outdated version of X. Please try to update X to the latest version manually then try to validate the theme again and also try to temporarily disable the third party plugins.

Let us know how it goes.

Is there a newer version than 6.0.4? 4.9.6 is the latest Wordpress version :-)…

Hello @mrboats,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

Okay, there seems to be some confusion over here. The latest version of X theme is 6.0.4. As you have mentioned that the problem started to arise upon upgrading to WordPress version 4.9.6. To see if I can replicate the issue on my local setup I upgraded WordPress to version 4.9.6 (was running previous version of WordPress :slight_smile: ) and then revoked the licence from X > Validation > Revoke Validation and site got validated.

Do you see any error message while validating? I suggest you to please take a look at following article for the common error message and suggested solution for the same.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.