Can the slider on all other pages apart from the Home page start under the nav bar?

Hi, I’m working on a site and on the Home page I’ve got a slider which starts at the very top of the page which can be seen through the transparent nav bar, which is how I want it, but only on the Home page. On the rest of the pages I want the content to start under the nav bar, whereas at the minute the slider for the rest of the pages start at the very top of the page too.

I’ve tried to work around it with applying the CSS to just the Home page, but it’s not working for me for some reason. I’ve tried .home and .page-id-11 to the CSS I added in for the transparent header area.

I’d be very grateful if you could take a look for me! I’ll put the URL in a secure note as it’s on a temporary link at the minute.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! Please replace your following code:

.x-navbar-fixed-top-active .masthead {
    position: absolute;
    top: 0;
    width: 100%;
}

With this:

.home.x-navbar-fixed-top-active .masthead {
    position: absolute;
    top: 0;
    width: 100%;
}

Hope this helps!

Perfect, thank you!

I must have gone wrong by including a space after .home as it didn’t work for me when I had it like:

.home .x-navbar-fixed-top-active .masthead {

At least I now know for another time!

Thanks for your help!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.