Can the Logo and Navbar be Fixed When Scrolling

Hi, hopefully you can help me out here! I’m doing a new site and I’d like the logo and navbar to stay fixed when scrolling down the page. I’ve managed to get the top bar sorted and when I scroll down the navbar does stay fixed but I want the logo to stay fixed in position too, but can’t figure out how to do it!

I’m using Renew stack and have set the Navbar position to fixed and are using a stacked layout for the header.

I’ve got a maintenance page on whilst I’m designing the site and if you need access to view it, let me know and I’ll send a secure note.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Please send us login information in secure note.

Best regards.

Ok, will do, thanks!

Hello,

Please add this CSS to theme CSS.

.x-logobar {
    position:  fixed;
    width: 100%;
}

.x-navbar-wrap {
    position:  fixed;
    top: 271px;
    z-index: 999999999999;
    width: 100%;
}

.x-main.full {
    margin-top: 340px;
}

Please let us know how it goes.

Best regards.

Hi, that’s sorted it, thanks!

Cheers

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.