Can´t change licence url

Hi i´m using licence for production version but when i change for real url theme don´t verify mine licence ( envato item purchase )

Hey,

in your Account > Manage License section you can delete and regenerate your API key as often as you wish so transferring the the license is no problem at all. If you would like to have a dedicated account with the purchase code instead then you would need to get in touch with us and we would have to remove the purchase code from your account so you can create a new one.

Hello, I am having the same issue. I am logging in to the site and going to Account > LIcenses but I can not see anywhere where I can regenerate the API key. I need to do this soon because my website URL changed. Please help!

I bought it on Theme Forest. I can see is the licence number, and all I can change is the url for the production site and the url for the staging site… but no place to regenerate the API key or anything like that.

Hi there,

There is no need to update the API key. You simply have to change the production and the staging link on your licenses page and use the same API to validate your theme.

Hope this helps.