Can’t aeem to fix responsive website

I have folowed a lot of your guys help. But I’m having a big issue why does this stupid site stink on mobile thanks vmalongisland.com

Hi There,

Your website looks responsive on my end.

Can you clarify what you would like to improve.

Thanks!

if I go on my phone some css files are not sizing right shouldn’t the font go smaller on diff devices. also can you check if I set up the css right I set it up as an id someone told me that my css I have way to much fat thanks. also how can I fix the mobile menu it is horrible I liked this x menu but one of ur colleagues said I can’t do it so im stuck url is vmalongisland.com and ill have the image of the menu I like in this message.

Summary

Hi There,

Please post the image that you want to achieve, so that we can suggest you best. I can see your site working fine in mobile device too.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.