Can not disable Font Manager

I want to you use custom fonts and therefore want to disable the font manager. As I click on “off” in the theme options, it works. But when I save and refresh it’s back to “on”.

What do I do?

Flipping the switch seems to work now (don’t know what I did to make it work), but nothing has changed in the editors. I can still only select the fonts from the font manager, but not the custom fonts.

Hey,

Ensure that you`re following this steps: https://theme.co/apex/forums/topic/how-do-i-add-my-own-font-and-use-everywhere/#post-56415

Thanks for your reply.

I already have my fonts uploaded the right way. The only thing missing now is that I can not select any of these fonts in the content builder (Cornerstone). Because I would like to assign fonts to elements. And there is no simple way to add CSS to elements anymore (there used to be though).

So my question is: how can I assign custom fonts to elements in a direct way (not through sitewide CSS), knowing that the font manager won’t support these custom fonts?

Hi there,

That’s not possible, the font manager and any font selection features are only applicable to built-in or integrated fonts. Custom fonts added through CSS by uploading the font files aren’t integrated with the font manager or font selection. Hence, you will still need to apply your custom fonts to your target elements through custom CSS too. Example,

h1 {
font-family: 'my-custom-font';
}

Thanks!