Can I use xtheme without cornerstone?

I’m having problems using another landing page builder plugin I have, Thrive Architect (and Thrive Leads) with Xtheme because of Cornerstone.

I like the way Xtheme looks and functions, but think Thrive has a little more to offer in terms of landing pages and lead capture. I’m wondering if it is possible to use Xtheme still but uninstall Cornerstone builder? Would that mess up the look and ability to create new pages, etc?

Please let me know your thoughts.

Ray

Hello Ray,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

It’s is an essential plugin to run X Theme as all the shortcodes are built into Cornernerstone. However, you are not locked in to use Cornerstone as the page builder tool, you are absolutely free to use Thrive Architect plugin. Let Cornerstone be active so that X Theme can run properly and use Thrive Architect plugin to design page layouts. Just to let you know that you can run multiple page builder tools on top of X Theme.

Thanks.

Thanks for the quick response- and glad to know cornerstone is an integral part of the theme. Unfortunately Thrive isn’t loading and according to their support it’s because cornerstone.

I don’t suppose you guys are working on any kind of lead capture/integration plugins any time soon? Right now I have to use a forms plugin but it isn’t as smooth as Thrive Leads…

Hi There,

I am not personally familiar with Thrive Leads, we do offer ConvertPlus togheter with X.

Have you tried using it?

Let us know

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.