I mean, in the header, if logged in, I want to show menu A; and if not logged in, I want to show menu B.
Can I do it with header builder?
If not, any suggestions?
Thanks
I mean, in the header, if logged in, I want to show menu A; and if not logged in, I want to show menu B.
Can I do it with header builder?
If not, any suggestions?
Thanks
Hi,
Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.
You can might want to try this third party plugin. - https://wordpress.org/plugins/nav-menu-roles/
Thanks for understanding. Take care!
Thanks a lot for the suggestion!
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.