Can I turn Back After I launch Pro

Hi There,
Two quick questions:

  1. If I launch the header and footer builder in Pro, and I don’t like it or can’t figure it out, can I go back to the standard top nav that comes with WordPress?

  2. I need to use a mega menu with my new site. Will the header builder tool in Pro handle a mega menu? I started working with the header tool and the inline nav, and I did not see this as an option.

I’ve looked through the documentation, and didn’t see it either.

Thanks for your response. . .
Best,
Nancy

Hi Nancy,

Go to Theme Options | Header and Footer and turn on Legacy Header and footer.

Mega menu is not integrated with header builder yet.

Hope it helps!

Thanks very much Joao. That was a big help!
Cheers,
Nancy

Glad to hear!