Can I round the edges of a site?

Hi
www.mahra.co.uk is a site I’m updating to X.
Is it possible to round off the corners of the site so that the top where the logo is and the bottom where the widgets are have softer corners?

Hi There,

Please add the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

.x-logobar {
    border-radius: 10px 10px 0 0;
}

.x-colophon.top {
    border-radius: 0 0 10px 10px;
}

.site, .x-site {
    background: #a798a8;
}

Thank you, that gives me a pale purple background to everything, I need the central bit to be white. If I change the .site, . x-site background to white it makes the corners at the top of the logo bar white too.

Hi there,

Please try to set the white background color to .cs-content.

Hope this helps.

thanks but that does the same as #ffffff
I get the white background but it is also behind the top rounded corners.

Hi there,

Are you sure you have tried it correctly?

I tested it through the console and it seems to work fine. See screenshot below: