Can I *not* use Cornerstone to customize the theme?

If I click the button to “customize X in theme options” it drops me into Cornerstone.

I’m a traditionalist. Or stuck in the mud, perhaps. :slight_smile: I don’t use Cornerstone, and this seems to block me off from the customization I’ve done previously when Cornerstone wasn’t the default.

Is there a way out of this? Thanks!

Hey @gljudson,

Thanks for reaching out!

Are you referring to this option?

If yes, It redirects me to customize page without any issue. If you are referring to something else, please let us know.

Hope that helps.

I click this button:

and go here:

Which is not where I used to go.

Hi @gljudson,

You might be expecting the Theme Options to be open after clicking on this. I will check this out with the development team and will report if that is a bug in the latest release. Till then, I would suggest you click the option shown in the following screenshot to get the Theme Options.

Thanks

Thanks. This is better than nothing, but of course doesn’t give me the view of my site. It’s always worked differently up till the last couple of releases.

Hi @gljudson,

I would request you go through the latest version and I am sure that you will love it.

Thanks

Do you mean, using Cornerstone? I’m old-school - I like to get my hands into the code!

Hi @gljudson,

I am referring to the Cornerstone, Theme Options, and other options that are available.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.