Hi,
I have disabled the left hand image space and now I would like to move the product text to the center or left side of the product page. Can this be done?
Hi,
I have disabled the left hand image space and now I would like to move the product text to the center or left side of the product page. Can this be done?
Hello @chevril,
Thanks for writing in! 
To achieve these layouts, add either of the following codes to X > Theme Options > CSS:
.woocommerce div.product .summary {
float: left !important;
clear: both !important;
width: 100%;
}
.woocommerce div.product .images {
width: 100%;
}
.woocommerce div.product .images
.woocommerce div.product .images img {
margin: 0 auto;
display: block;
}
.woocommerce div.product .summary {
float: left !important;
clear: left !important;
width: 48%;
}
.woocommerce div.product .images {
float: right !important;
}
.woocommerce div.product .images figure [data-thumb]:nth-child(4n+1) {
margin-left: 20%;
}
@media (max-width: 767px) {
.woocommerce div.product .images figure [data-thumb]:nth-child(4n+1) {
margin-left: 0;
}
.woocommerce div.product .images {
width: 100% !important;
}
.woocommerce div.product .images
.woocommerce div.product .images img {
margin: 0 auto;
display: block;
}
.woocommerce div.product .images {
float: none !important;
}
}
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.