Can I make the Search Inline element search for items only on that page?

Hi there

Can I make the Search Inline element search for items only on the specific page that the search bar is in? (note: I do have the search bar in a couple of pages ie. FAQs and Glossary)

I’ve tried looking through these forums, however to no avail - Tho I could be blind. Can you please point me to an appropriate post, if not help me out with how I can do this.

Let me know if you need any more info

Thanks in advance!
Zita

hi there,

Thanks for writing in!

The search inline element is having core WP search functionality with custom styling.
The feature you requested for, need custom development. we are really sorry, but this is something out of our theme support scope.
We encourage you to take help from a developer to make this happen!

Thanks for understanding!

Thanks @basanta

I thought this may be the case for sure but was hopeful. As I’m developing my own skills in php and js I might have a look and give it a go!

Cheers
Zita

All the best!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.