Can I make a row left-aligned?

Hi, I want a row to be less than full width (I can specify max-width in inline style for the row) that is also left aligned, ie not center aligned.

Basically I want some content on the left side of the page that is not too wide.

Currently I am making the page two columns and then just putting content in the left column (ha!), but obviously this is sub-optimal. I have shared the URL in secure note.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi there,

Actually you took the correct approach, the only thing you can do regarding this is to have 2 columns and have the elements in one and keep the other one empty. That will have the exact effect you want.

If you want to use the inline CSS method you also need to make the column displayed as a block element. So the code should be max-width: 50%; display:block;

Thank you.

Hi where would this code go? Thanks

Hello There,

You can insert the inline css in the “Customize” present in the element.

By the way, do you want something like this?

If that is the case, please disable the column container and set the left margin of your row to 0;

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.