Can I have informations about how this forum works?

I have posted two messages on this forum. I was wrong to reply late, the first time because of a busy period at work, the second time because I was ill. Both posts were closed. It was therefore no longer possible for me to reply, which is a real problem. So I wrote to the person by messenger, but I’ve had no reply. What is the purpose of this message service?

Today, I’ve paid for a support extension and my site is unusable (impossible to modify). I’d like some help. I really would.

Another point, I don’t understand the principle of not being able to post a topic that already exists. You can have the same bug as something else, and have a different cause. And how do you contact support if it’s a problem linked to a topic that’s already been posted but closed?

Hey @thecelinette,

If you still need help after searching the forum and docs, check out this post on how the forum works so you can post your own support topic.

Be advised that topics will automatically be closed after 10 days of inactivity. Once it is closed, it is best to create a new topic to continue the conversation when the issue or inquiry is not yet resolved.

Best Regards.

Yes, but if I post the same topic, I will received a message that the topic already exist.
And can I find out why I don’t get a reply when I send a message to the person who replied to me, via your messaging system?

Hey @thecelinette,

We would love to know if you could send us the topic that already exists. You may include your message to the person as well by tagging him in your next response.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.