Can Anyone Help?

Hello Themeco Team,
I have a rather large issue that has recently appeared on my site that is both a) preventing Google Pay from working and b) Seriously affecting my Amazon Affiliate links from registering correctly.

An example page where Google Pay is normally displayed as a payment option (On Chrome or mobile devices that use Google Pay):

An example page of an Amazon affiliate link no longer registering correctly when the link is clicked:

I have no idea if the issue is Theme related or otherwise. Screenshots of the Chrome Inspector Console Errors attached.

Can anyone help? Or at least point me in the right direction.

Many Thanks
Dave

I guess this is too hard? Can anyone help?

I’m now troubleshooting with no plugins enabled - Getting this error:

This error is definitely coming from the Pro Theme - It goes away when I switch to a standard Theme.

Hello @OZLIGHT,

Thanks for writing in!

There is a JS error on the page. It is because you have inserted this JS code in your custom Header.

<script data-ad-client="ca-pub-4920340365517196" async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>

Please edit your custom header and remove your custom JS code. If you need to insert this code into your site, please install the “Insert Headers and Footer” plugin. Once installed go to Settings > Insert Header and Footer > Header. There is where you should insert your JS code.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.