Can ACF Pro achieve this?

I’ll describe my requirements.
I want to create a list where all the teachers are listed. The display page should have image of the teacher, and a few details. And each teacher should have a dedicated page also
This page should contain more details like the teachers website, address etc. teachers should be able to submit their profile for this list. Note:teacher is a custom user role in the website. Also, please check attached image for more details

Also, I would like state, country fields which autopopulates for teachers submitting the form. Since manually adding each country and state is not feasible. Thanks.

Hey,

It could be possible with custom development. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.