Can a jump anchor be added to a ' classic icon list item'

is it possible to add a jump anchor to each item in a list of ’ classic icon list item’

as there isn’t an Href option, only
'Link" on/off
Box for url
Box for Link Title Attribute

I’ve tried #list-item in both the above fields and using the ID ‘list-item’
and various connotations that I figured could work but with no success

Thanks

Hello @HandB,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Yes, you can do that. First you need to assign id to the target section. After that under individual list item element enable Link Option and in URL section enter the id of the target section along with #.

To help you get started I have recorded a screencast that you can take a look. https://cl.ly/2t1t192k373y

Thanks.

1 Like

Perfect, thank you.

I thought I had tried this combination, but really pleased it’s sorted, thank you

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.